Hair Bleaching Cream for Body & FaceUnderarmBikiniFaceBody
Golden Bleach is a bleaching cream for unwanted face and body hair.
Golden Bleach can be used between two depilations to make short hair that cannot yet be removed, less visible.
It is also used by people who prefer not to use other methods of depilation, with immediate visible results. It does not affect the natural skin tone as it is made out of natural raw materials.
- No pain
- Instant results
- Suitable for body and face
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Glyceril stearate
- Stearic acid
- Isopropyl miristate
- Propylene glycol
- Palmidopropyl dimethylamine
- Sodium 2-hydroxy-propanoate
- Calendula oil
- Pentasodium pentetate
- Silicon oil
- Methyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- Phosphoric acid
- Propyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- Ammonium hydroden carbonate
If you are using this product for the first time, we recommend that you test it on a small area of your body. If no sign of irritation appears within 24 hours, it is safe to use.
- If your skin is sensitive, we recommend adding a larger amount of cream into the mixture;
- When bleaching eyebrows, please take extra care so that the mixture does not get in contact with the eyes.
- It is normal for the skin to tingle while using this product; if it becomes unbearable, stop using the product.
- Clean the area you want to bleach, using cold water and soap and then dry it well.
- Use the small side of the spatula, measure one small dose of accelerator powder from the vial and place on the plastic tray provided;
- Use the large side of the spatula, measure one dose of Golden Bleach cream and place on the plastic tray;
- Mix the two components together;
- Cover the hair you want to bleach with the mixture;
- Leave the mixture on for 15 minutes;
- Remove the mixture with the spatula and wash thoroughly with cold water.
- Do not rub the area or use soap to remove the cream:
- Do not apply on sunburned, acne prone or irritated skin;
- Do not apply to skin with eczemas, wounds, varicose veins, warts, or moles;
- Do not apply to wounded or sunburned skin;
- Do not apply if you suffer from diabetes and/or circulatory problems;
- Do not use on nose, eyebrows, ears, nipples, genital or perianal area;
- Do not use warm water, soap or alcohol to wipe any wax residues;
- Wait for 24 hours before applying perfume, deodorant or sunscreen;
- Wait for 24 hours before exposing your skin to the sun or going swimming;
- Keep out of the reach of children.