Wax Wheel Kit
Wax Heater KitUnderarmBikiniFaceBody
The Karaver Wax Wheel Kit contains a Roll-On Heater which is a device used to warm up Karaver’s 100ml RollOn (Sugar or Resin) or any 100ml roll-on wax.
Provided with a control window, it indicates the amount of wax left until refill.
The kit contains:
- 1 wax heater;
- Karaver 100ml RollOn;
- 5 Azulene Oil after-depilation wipes;
- 25 FreeWax strips.
- The area onto which you spread the wax should be smaller than the size of the FreeWax strip;
- The FreeWax strips can be washed, dried and reused;
- For best results, you may clean your skin further with a cotton pad dipped in alcohol.
- Remove the Roll-On Heater, the lid and power cord from its package. Connect the smaller end to the device’s power connector located at the bottom and connect to a power supply outlet;
- Place the Karaver RollOn or any other 100 ml roll-on refill in the heater and let it warm up: 25 min for Karaver Resin RollOn and 30 min for Karaver Sugar RollOn;
- When the roll on is heated remove the plug from the outlet;
- Wait for a few minutes for the wax to cool down;
- Apply a small amount of wax on the back of the hand to check the temperature of the wax;
- Apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth;
- Place a FreeWax strip over the wax and tap to stick;
- Hold onto your skin and firmly pull the end of the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth;
- Remove any residues by sticking the used strip over the remaining wax;
- For smooth results, use the Azulene Oil After-depilation wipes to clean your skin.
- Never pull the wax strip too close to the skin, but parallel and away from the skin.
- Do not apply on sunburned, wounded, acne prone or irritated skin;
- Do not apply to skin with eczemas, wounds, varicose veins, warts, or moles;
- Do not apply if you suffer from diabetes and/or circulatory problems;
- Do not use on nose, eyebrows, ears, nipples, genital or perianal area;
- Do not use warm water, soap or alcohol to wipe any wax residues;
- Wait for 24 hours before applying perfume, deodorant or sunscreen;
- Wait for 24 hours before exposing your skin to the sun or going swimming;
- Keep out of the reach of children.