100ml water-soluble sugar wax roll on
Available in 4 scents
Water Soluble Sugar Wax, Karaver’s RollOn is equipped with a large cap.
It comes in 4 different natural scents (Melon, Green Tea, Milk & Honey, Orange)
Karaver’s RollOn is a sugar wax which can be used with the Karaver Wax Wheel and which needs 30 min of heating.
The RollOn can also be heated in a microwave or in a Bain Marie (hot water bath).
Karaver RollOn vs. Classic Resin Roll-On
Karaver Sugar RollOn
|Classic Resin Roll-On|
|Heater needed||Not necessarily||Yes|
|Warm-up time||30 min||25 min|
|Residue removal||With water||With Oil|
- Hydrolyzed Corn Starch
- Citric acid
- Methacrylate Copolymer
- CI 47005-15985-42090-19140-16255-28440
If you are using this product for the first time, we recommend that you test it on a small area of your body. If no sign of irritation appears within 24 hours, it is safe to use.
- The area onto which you spread the wax should be smaller than the size of the FreeWax strip;
- The FreeWax strips can be washed, dried and reused;
- For best results, you may clean your skin further with a cotton pad dipped in alcohol.
- The skin should be clean, dry, and free of creams and oils;
- Remove the protective tape from the RollOn. You can warm it up as follows:
- Karaver Heater – 30 min;
- Microwave (750W) – 30 sec;
- Bain-Marie (hot water bath) at 70C(~160F) – 15 min, at 90C(~195F) – 10 min.
- Apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth;
- Place a wax-free strip over the wax and tap to stick;
- Hold onto your skin and firmly pull the end of the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth;
- Remove any residues by sticking the used strip over the remaining wax;
- For smooth results, use water to clean your skin.
- Carefully follow the heating instructions enclosed in the package;
- Overheating the product can cause burns!
- Test the temperature of the product on a small area of the body before using;
- Do not apply on sunburned, wounded, acne prone or irritated skin;
- Do not apply to skin with eczemas, wounds, varicose veins, warts, or moles;
- Do not apply if you suffer from diabetes and/or circulatory problems;
- Do not use on nose, eyebrows, ears, nipples, genital or perianal area;
- Do not use warm water, soap or alcohol to wipe any wax residues;
- Wait for 24 hours before applying perfume, deodorant or sunscreen;
- Wait for 24 hours before exposing your skin to the sun or going swimming;
- Keep out of the reach of children.