Cold Wax for the face and bodyUnderarmBikiniFaceBody
We bring you one of the safest depilation methods, a completely natural product based on sugar.
The sugar wax removes hair by sticking to it rather than to the skin.
- all natural
- less pain
- a smoother process
- no risk of burning
- removable with water
- Hydrolyzed Corn Starch
- Citric Acid
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- CI 15985
If you are using this product for the first time, we recommend that you test it on a small area of your body. If no sign of irritation appears within 24 hours, it is safe to use.
- The area onto which you spread the wax should be smaller than the size of the FreeWax strip;
- The FreeWax strips can be washed, dried and reused;
- For best results, you may clean your skin further with a cotton pad dipped in alcohol.
- The skin should be clean, dry, and free of creams and oils;
- Using the provided spatula, apply a thin layer of Sugar Wax in the direction of hair growth;
- Place a FreeWax strip over the wax and tap to stick;
- Hold onto your skin and firmly pull the end of the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth;
- For smooth results, rinse the residues with water.
*Please follow the guidelines below for more delicate areas such as the face, underarm and bikini, which need extra attention:
- Underarm: on this area, hair grows in two different directions (up on the arm and down on the body). For safe waxing, follow steps 1-5 above on one side of the underarm first and then on the other side of the underarm;
- Upper Lip: on this area, hair also grows in two different directions (left and right side of the nose). For safe waxing, follow steps 1-5 above separately on each side of the upper lip;
- Bikini Line: for safe depilation, follow steps 1-5 but apply the thin layer of Sugar Wax on smaller areas at one time.
- Never pull the wax strip too close to the skin, but parallel and away from the skin;
- Do not rub the area;
- Do not apply on sunburned, wounded, acne prone or irritated skin;
- Do not apply to skin with eczemas, wounds, varicose veins, warts, or moles;
- Do not apply if you suffer from diabetes and/or circulatory problems;
- Do not use on nose, eyebrows, ears, nipples, genital or perianal area;
- Do not use warm water, soap or alcohol to wipe any wax residues;
- Wait for 24 hours before applying perfume, deodorant or sunscreen;
- Wait for 24 hours before exposing your skin to the sun or going swimming;
- Keep out of the reach of children.