Ready-to-use cellophane wax strips for the faceFace
Karaver Crystal Face Ready-to-use wax strips are made of natural pine resin and contain natural Calendula extract.
The thin, natural and transparent cellophane strip allows for accurate application on the area to be waxed. Comes with 4 soothing Azulene Oil After-depilation wipes.
- Effective on thick and short hair alike;
- Easy and quick to use, less pain;
- Suitable for sensitive skin;
- Contains natural beeswax and Vitamin E;
- Contains natural Chamomile extracts and natural grapeseed oil;
- Dermatologically tested.
- Glyceryl Rosinate
- Isoprophyl Myristate
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- Triethyl Citrate
- Cera Alba (natural beeswax)
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Olea Europana Oil
If you are using this product for the first time, we recommend that you test it on a small area of your body.
If no sign of irritation appears within 24 hours, it is safe to use.
For best results, prior to using the strips, you may clean your skin further with a cotton pad dipped in alcohol.
- The skin should be clean, dry, and free of creams and oils;
- Rub the wax strips between the palm of your hands to warm them up;
- Peel the strips apart;
- Apply the strip in the direction of hair growth and tap to stick;
- Hold onto your skin and firmly pull the end of the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth;
- For smooth results, clean your skin with the Karaver Azulene Oil After-depilation wipe.
- Do not apply on sunburned, acne prone or irritated skin;
- Do not apply to skin with eczemas, wounds, varicose veins, warts, or moles;
- Do not apply to wounded or sunburned skin;
- Do not apply if you suffer from diabetes and/or circulatory problems;
- Do not use on nose, eyebrows, ears, nipples, genital or perianal area;
- Do not use warm water, soap or alcohol to wipe any wax residues;
- Wait for 24 hours before applying perfume, deodorant or sunscreen;
- Wait for 24 hours before exposing your skin to the sun or going swimming;
- Keep out of the reach of children.