Ready-to-use nonwoven wax strips for bikini and underarmUnderarmBikini
Karaver Velvet Bikini is a range of wax strips developed for specifically for the bikini and underarm areas. Quick and easy to use in the comfort of your own home, the wax strips are effective even on short and thick hair. Contains 100% natural extracts of Chamomile. The non-woven strips are made of hypoallergenic fabric. The Velvet range comes with Azulene Oil After-depilation wipes.
- Effective on thick and short hair alike;
- Easy and quick to use, less pain;
- Suitable for sensitive skin;
- Contains natural Chamomile extracts and natural grapeseed oil;
- Dermatologically tested.
- Triethylene Glycol Rosin ester
- Glyceryl Rosinate
- Cera Microcristallina
- Chamomila Recutita Flower Extract
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Glycine Soja Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitam. E)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- CI 75130 (Carotenoid)
If you are using this product for the first time, we recommend that you test it on a small area of your body. If no sign of irritation appears within 24 hours, it is safe to use.
- For best results, hair should be 2-3 mm in length.
- Prior to using the strips, you may clean your skin further with a cotton pad dipped in alcohol.
- You can reuse the wax strip. After use, fold it and repeat steps 2-6.
- The skin should be clean, dry, and free of creams and oils;
- Rub the wax strips between the palm of your hands to warm them up;
- Peel the strips apart;
- Apply the strip in the direction of hair growth and tap to stick;
- Hold onto your skin and firmly pull the end of the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth;
- For smooth results, clean your skin with the Azulene Oil Wipe.
- Do not apply on sunburned, acne prone or irritated skin;
- Do not apply to skin with eczemas, wounds, varicose veins, warts, or moles;
- Do not apply to wounded or sunburned skin;
- Do not apply if you suffer from diabetes and/or circulatory problems;
- Do not use on nose, eyebrows, ears, nipples, genital or perianal area;
- Do not use warm water, soap or alcohol to wipe any wax residues;
- Wait for 24 hours before applying perfume, deodorant or sunscreen;
- Wait for 24 hours before exposing your skin to the sun or going swimming;
- Keep out of the reach of children.